Location: Bergen (BGO),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity and you are ready to take your career to the next level? Then come on board and be part of opening our station in Bergen Airport, Norway.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carrying out line maintenance independently on at least A/C type: A320 series (CFM56, V2500, Leap 1A)
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- As B1 / B2 you give technical instructions, coordinate, and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance work on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the daily / weekly / service checks and defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with all safety directives and application of safe working methods iaw H&S policy.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid EASA B1 / B2 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above
- Strong team player and individual performer
- Please be informed that we can only consider candidates with a valid work permit for Norway
- To become a member of one of the most attractive global operating industries Line Maintenance
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great professional team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: Bergen airport (BGO), Norway