Location: Munich Airport (MUC),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified service provider for almost 20 years in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected airlines by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission of becoming one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance on at least one of the following A/C types independently: A320/ A330 / A350/ B787 / B777
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- As B1 you give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in German would be great
- Valid EASA, CAT A or CAT B1 license, ideally with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- Please be informed that we can only consider candidates with a valid EU work permit
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Willingness to relocate
- Driver`s license
- Chance to become a member of a globally operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent employment in a growing, dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- A great team with diverse backgrounds
- Career development possibilities: EASA Part 66 type training courses
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML (if applicable), training certificates & other infos.
Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please contact email@example.com