Location: Dublin airport (DUB),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance independently on at least the following A/C type: B757/767/777/787, A330
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 3 licences on A/C types B757/767/777/787, A330, A320 NG
- Valid EASA B1 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above
- We can only consider candidates with a valid work permit for Ireland
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great professional team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: DUB airport
Apply for this position:
Do you share our enthusiasm for the aviation industry? Send us your CV in English per Email to HR@directmaintenance.aero . Please include your salary expectations and earliest starting date. In case you would like to speak to us and find out more about this great opportunity, please contact HR via HR@directmaintenance.aero.