Location: Amsterdam (AMS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider for almost 20 years. Our wide variety of airline customers and approved aircraft types allows you to grow with us on our way to becoming one of the largest line maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
As of 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
We are looking for a skilled B1 engineer for a line maintenance work at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The role is performing defect rectification and daily checks on a fleet of Boeing B777 (GE), Embraer E170/190 and Airbus A320’s. Come on board on 1st of December.
Scope of responsibilities
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification
- Follow internal procedures and rules and complete all aircraft maintenance documentation in a timely accurate and comprehensive manner
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline
- Carry out line maintenance on at least one of the following a/c types: B777 (GE), Embraer E170/E190 and/or A320Family (CFM56 + V2500)
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
- Valid EASA B1 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid passport acceptable within any European country
- Basic Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on Dutch market standards
- Become a part of a great team with diverse backgrounds.
- Exiting career opportunities
- Working base: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Send us your CV and your training certificates or apply online with two clicks: https://directmaintenance.com/career/.
Your contact with us: Vivien Dressel, firstname.lastname@example.org