Location: Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider for almost 20 years. Our wide variety of airline customers and approved aircraft types allows you to grow with us on our way to becoming one of the leading line maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
As of 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
The responsibilities of our mechanics include minor line maintenance inspections and the professional assistance to B1 certifying staff on major rectification for our numerous airline customers. In the Direct Maintenance family, we support each other on other maintenance stations on a temporary basis.
- AML to EASA Part-66 with B747-400, B747-8, B767, B757 and MD11 can be an advantage
- Experience in Line Maintenance with an authorized maintenance organization (MRO)
- You enjoy working independently and love the flexibility
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Class B driving license and a valid EU passport
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- Become a part of a great team with diverse backgrounds
- Exiting career opportunities
- Working base: Cologne Bonn Airport
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Send us your CV and your training certificates or apply online with two clicks: https://directmaintenance.com/career/.
Your contact with us: Vivien Dressel, firstname.lastname@example.org