Location: AMSTERDAM (AMS) & ROTTERDAM
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Are you interested in having a promising career in the global market of aviation? Can you take initiatives and work under pressure in a fast-paced line maintenance environment? Are you considering yourself as hardworking and result-oriented? Well, come on board then!
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- Follow internal procedures and rules and complete all aircraft maintenance documentation in a timely accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline.
- Carry out line maintenance on Embraer 170/190.
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid EASA B1 and(/or B2) license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types as a basic mechanic or an A-cat technician
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above.
- Valid passport acceptable within any European country
- Basic Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam Airport