Location: Amsterdam (AMS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider for almost 20 years. Our wide variety of airline customers and approved aircraft types allows you to grow with us on our way to becoming one of the leading line maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
As of 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
As HR Business Partner you are one of the essential interfaces to the foreign stations and work closely with the international HR Advisors. You will be contact person for our employees, external providers and local authorities around the world in payroll and HR related topics. You will be a specialist for preparation of payroll in different countries throughout the world. With your distinctive hands-on mentality and strategical mindset, you see yourself as a support provider for our operation and all colleagues within the Direct Team around the world.
- Develop, lead, execute and oversee HR operational and strategical tasks and processes
- Actively participate in external/internal Employer Branding formation and execution
- Communicate with +/- 200 employees about different HR related matters in several countries
- At our office in Cologne/ Dusseldorf you are the primary contact person when HR know-how and support is required in international exchange and expansion projects
- You advise executives, employees and HR colleagues on issues relating to employment contracts, tax or social security-related topics
- Coordination with internal colleagues and external partners such as health insurances and tax consulting companies are part of your daily business
- Support, for example, the implementation of the annual Compensation & Performance Reviews or the introduction of international HR processes and projects
- You always have an eye on the coordinative and administrative tasks in your area of responsibility, whether it’s the organization of international HR meetings, payroll via external service providers or ensuring data quality in the HR system.
- Answer any questions that employees might have about payment and work to resolve any payment issues that arise
- At least 2+ years of previous HR experience in a rapid and complex changing work environment
- Proven hands-on attitude, being flexible and adaptable with the ability to identify and solve problems on the go
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvements
- Extensive knowledge of German labor laws
- Fluent in English and German language (Dutch would be advantage)
- Good ethical judgment
- Chance to become a member of a global and dynamic company
- Professional team spirit with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working times and home-office possibility
- Attractive salary together with various benefits
- Become a part of a great team with diverse backgrounds
- Place of work: CGN / DUS airport
Apply for this position:
Send us your CV or apply online with two clicks: https://directmaintenance.com/career/.
Your contact with us: Vivien Dressel, email@example.com