Location: Amsterdam (AMS),
Unit: Magnetic Line
Magnetic Line is a certified service provider for almost 20 years in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission of becoming one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
Passion for high quality service is part of our DNA. We seek people who take initiative, have a “can do” attitude and desire beyond mediocre. If you have what it takes to question the status quo, improve processes and interact transparently, then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Scope of responsibilities:
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A VALID WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR EUROPE CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Your position within the organization:
You become a valued member of our professional Quality Assurance team, which is responsible that our internal procedures are monitored in accordance with EASA Part-145 and other relevant international aviation regulations, as well as customer requirements. You play a critical role in maintaining the high standards of quality and safety that are essential in our industry.
As an Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for:
You report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will have an active role in the implementation of the quality (audit) program (MOE, procedures, and practices) in which all procedures and maintenance practices used in the organisation are reviewed at regular intervals. You make sure to create, maintain and continuously improve our Part-145 quality procedures and also review proposed amendments to the company procedures.
- Monitor the organisation’s compliance with (inter)national aviation legislation.
- Monitor and track changes in regulatory requirements and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, regulatory authorities as well as other departments in the company.
- Evaluate and investigate occurrences, as well as monitoring, coordinating, and reporting on all corrective actions.
- Support/advise other departments on the root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventative actions of non-conformaties to prevent reoccurrence.
- Evaluation of equipment, tools and material suppliers (Approved Supplier List).
- The preparation and submission of Certifying Staff certification authorisations and verify that all supporting documentation is complete and accurate.
- Create, amend and review internal training. Liase with internal and external customers to comply with training requirements.
- Support other departments in the application of Part-66 AML (Aircraft Maintenance License)
- Establish monthly reports with regards to quality KPIs.
- Maintain a company wide just culture and proactively promote safety management within the company.
What is needed for this position:
In order to be successful in this role you need a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering or related field and you preferably bring demonstrable work experience in an EASA Part-145 approved Maintenance organization. You are able to work autonomously, accurately and are stress-resistant. Also you bring a basic technical knowledge of aircraft, knowledge of EASA Part- 145 legislation and/or knowledge of non-technical handling procedures and instructions and Human Factors.
In addition you:
- Have a valid European work- and residence permit
- Have good analytical skills and a objective quality-mindset;
- Are result driven and are able to respond quickly and effectively to changes;
- Must be able to work effectively with other team members, as well other departments;
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Are fluent in English language, both written and spoken;
- Bring good observation & analytical skills.
Of course you have a no-nonsense and pro-active personality and are willing to work for a young and dynamic organization which demands ownership and flexibility.
Magnetic Line offers you a great challenge in an growing international environment which a competitive salary. This position is also open for starters with limited working experience.
We offer you a position with the possibility for hybrid working (please note this means you cannot execute this role fully remote). And last but not least: you will be working in an informal setting together with a great team of colleagues.
Apply for this position:
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation to HR@Directmaintenance.aero. For questions on the position you can contact Stephan Schulz (QA Manager) at +31 (0)619792768. When you have questions on the process, please reach out to Ellen Koster (HR Manager) at +31 (0)6 83605478.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new Quality Engineer.
Note: a security screening will be part of the assessment