Location: Düsseldorf (DUS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Perform non-technical handling activities and tasks.
- Assist (under supervision of an engineer) to carry out repairs on at least aircraft types A380, A320, B757, 767. Repairs are compliant with the technical requirements and customer demands.
- Perform various tasks supervised and un-supported on the aircraft.
- Report (technical irregularities and progress of work performed to engineer.
- Assist the engineer with analysing defects and complaints (trouble shooting)
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in German would be great
- Please be informed that we can only consider candidates with a valid work permit for Germany
- Ideally, you also have a valid ZÜP
- Knowledge of aircraft safety rules and regulation, technical requirements, non-technical handling procedures & instructions and customer demand
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great professional team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: DUS Airport
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML (if applicable), training certificates & other infos.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to HR@directmaintenance.aero.