Location: Amsterdam (AMS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider for almost 20 years. Our wide variety of airline customers and approved aircraft types allows you to grow with us on our way to becoming one of the leading line maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
As of 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
Sales Support Officer is responsible for supporting sales activities which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. The main responsibility will be the operational and administrative execution of proposals and contracts with Direct Maintenance customers under the direction of the Head of Sales. Sales Support Office is demanded bank for the organization in the field of contracts and invoicing. Sales Support officer analyze, support, and inform the Head of Sales about current contracts and new leads. Work with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Head of Sales regarding daily Marketing & sales activities
- Initiate customer contacts in the field of contracts, complaints, and questions
- Drawing up quotations and contracts as per IATA regulations
- Follow up of offers and contracts issued
- Processes contracts, contacts, and communication in the CRM
- Handling complaints or requests from our customers and/or partners
- Checks on invoices before sending them to the customer
- Supporting in budget and business cases
- Monitor and review logbooks with supporting the Finance Department
- Internal communication with Maintenance Managers on Line Stations
- Back office Sales
- Account management of customers
- Preparation of conferences
- Proven working experience in B2B sales is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of sales principles and procedures
- Experience in collaboration with international customers
- Passion for Aviation
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Goal-driven attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development, and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Send us your CV or apply online with two clicks: https://directmaintenance.com/career/
Your contact with us: Vivien Dressel, email@example.com