Location: Dublin airport (DUB),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated
Station Maintenance Manager (DUB)
Who will ensure the smooth and successful operations at our location in Dublin, Ireland
Scope of responsibilities:
As Maintenance Manager you are responsible for planning, coordinating, overseeing, and directing the activities for our Line Maintenance station in Dublin, carried out for our clients throughout the world. You lead and develop the DUB team in strategic and technical terms.
You drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of line maintenance planning and control, ensuring safety, operational, customer satisfaction and financial objectives are met or exceeded.
- Lead and develop the station in strategic and technical terms
- Coordinate internal communication and communication to and from our customers
- Care and supervise a professional team of engineers & mechanics
- Responsible for Facilities/Tool/Equipment and logistic requirements
- Ensure that all maintenance is correctly performed and certified according to the contract and our MOE
- Adequate related professional experience, preferably in a leading position in an aircraft line maintenance organization
- Current EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License B1 and/or B2.
- Solid knowledge on 145 Legislation
- Self-motivated , able to delegate and work under pressure
- Well organized and highly reliable
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- IT affinity
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment
- Permanent Employment in a growing and dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on Ireland standards.
- A great team with diverse backgrounds
- Working base: Dublin Airport
Apply for this position:
Do you share our enthusiasm for the aviation industry? Send us your CV in English per Email to HR@directmaintenance.aero .
In case you would like to speak to us and find out more about this great opportunity, please contact HR via HR@directmaintenance.aero.