Location: Berlin (BER), Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN), Düsseldorf (DUS), Frankfurt Airport (FRA), Hamburg (HAM), Munich Airport (MUC), Stuttgart Airport (STR),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
We are currently looking for CAT A Mechanics and B1 Engineers for several of our German stations. Engineers with a blank B1 license are also very welcome.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- Give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor check ups to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- Ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
- Valid EASA CAT A, B1 license, type ratings are not a must-have
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in Line Maintenance with an authorized maintenance organization (MRO)
- Driver’s license
- Valid EU work permit
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Willingness to relocate
- Chance to become a member of a globally operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent employment in a growing, dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- A great team with diverse backgrounds
- Career development possibilities: EASA Part 66 type training courses
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML, training certificates & other infos.
Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
Please be informed that we cannot consider applicants that do not fit the key requirements mentioned above.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please contact Nina Keefer at +49 175 7334323.