Location: Remote work, Schiphol (AMS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Passion for high quality service is part of our DNA. We seek people who take initiative, have a “can do” attitude and desire beyond mediocre. If you have what it takes to question the status quo, improve processes and interact transparently, then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Scope of responsibilities:
Your position within the organization:
You are leading our professional Quality Assurance & Safety team in line maintenance with multiple NAA approvals. In this role you report directly to our CEO and particpate in our Direct Maintenance management team.
As Quality Assurance & Safety Manager you are responsible for:
- Management and development of the company maintenance organisation exposition including the collation (from department head), review and submission of formal amendments to the authorities (including any non-EU member state MOE supplement preparation and revision).
- Perform scheduled audits in accordance with the approved audit programme and ensure that any findings therein discovered are rectified by the department within the accepted timescale.
- Establishment and maintenance of the independent quality system to monitor compliance with all relevant areas of regulation (EC) 1321/2014 and its annexes.
- Development and implementation of a quality audit programme in which compliance with all procedures is reviewed at regular intervals.
- Negotiating directly with relevant regulatory authorities regarding any matters affecting the company approvals and coordinate all communications with these bodies (including non-EASA National Aviation Authorities).
- Following developments in the field aviation regulations: analysing and advising on these developments.
- Maintaining positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, regulatory authorities as well as co-workers.
- Evaluating and investigating occurrences classified as being significant, as well as monitoring, coordinating and reporting on all corrective actions.
- Maintaining a companywide just culture and proactively promote safety management within the company.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic experienced manager who is passionate about compliance. In order to be successful in this role you need a Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering and additionally you bring several years work experience in a similar role within a line maintenance environment. In addition you also:
- Are able to work autonomously, accurately and are stress resistant.
- Excel as a communicator and bring good observational and analytical skills.
- You have proven knowledge of EASA Part 145 Quality Management Systems and Safety Management systems.
- Have evidence of current training in all mandatory courses and subjects.
- Are able to establish quality standards as required by the CAA-NL and other NAA.
- Since we are an international company you have excellent skills in English, both written and oral.
- Have a no-nonsense and pro-active personality and can work both independently and as a member of a team.
- You are willing to work for a young and dynamic organization which demands devotion and flexibility.
- Able and willing to travel as required across our international network of stations.
Candidates extensive knowledge obtained by a long period of experience can fulfill some of the above-mentioned competences. These items will be assessed during job interview. Candidate’s details will be submitted on EASA Form 4 for approval by the NAA. We can only consider candidates with a valid work permit for Europe.
Direct Maintenance offers you a great challenge in a growing international environment which a competitive salary and package of labour benefits. We prefer candidates who can work from our head office at Schiphol. Working remotely within Europe is negotiable, provided that biweekly travel to Schiphol is possible.
We offer you a challenging full-time position and working in an informal setting together with a great team of colleagues. Everything we do, every step that we take in developing our business and every decision that we make while solving daily operational issues are guided by our Direct Maintenance values. Our Values help define our employees and provide the necessary customer experience to build brand loyalty creating a tangible long term base to outperform the Aviation industry.
– We are lean & agile
– We are respectful
– We are highly professional
– We are friendly
– We are passionate
Apply for this position:
Please send your CV and motivation or any questions you may have to HR@Directmaintenance.aero.
We hope to welcome our new Quality Assurance & Safety Manager soon and therefore start from March 28th, 2022 with the selection interviews. Are you interested? Please react quickly!
No recruitment agency support required.