Location: Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated new team member, who will work closely with the Maintenance Manager to ensure the smooth and successful operations at our Cologne Station.
Scope of responsibilities:
As the Deputy Manager in Cologne, you will be supporting the Maintenance Manager in all activities, including:
- Guarantee efficient resource management which fully meets regulatory and customer requirements
- Coordinate internal communication and customer interaction
- Manage external suppliers and service providers
- Supervision of Lead Engineers / Ground Engineers / Mechanics
- Lead, motivate and develop employees – strategic personnel management in close cooperation with Maintenance Manager and HR
- Work closely with other international stations and departments, for example Operations and Quality Assurance.
- Supervise facilities/tool/equipment & logistic requirements according to MOE
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Ensure compliance and handle administrative processes
- Adequate related professional experience, preferably in a leading position in an aircraft line maintenance organisation (e.g. Lead Engineer)
- Certificate/Diploma from College or Technical school in Aeronautical engineering or comparable qualification
- Current EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License A1, B1 and/or B2. or: Qualifications as per appendix 4 of the EASA Part 145 ( Ref: Certifying Staff not Qualified to EASA Part 66)
- Solid knowledge on 145 Legislation
- Self-motivated and able to delegate and work under pressure
- Well organized and highly reliable
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and German
- IT affinity
- Willingness to work shifts, as our business in Cologne is mainly conducted during nights
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment
- Permanent employment in a growing dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- A great team with diverse international backgrounds.
- Working base: Cologne Bonn Airport
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML, training certificates & other info. Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date. Please note that we cannot consider applicants without valid Work Permit or valid ZUP.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please reach out at +49 175 7334323 or HR@directmaintenance.aero