Location: Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance on one or more of the following A/C types: B747-400, B747-800, B757, B767, A330
- Certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- Give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor check ups to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- Ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
- Valid EASA CAT A, B1/B2 license, ideally with experience on at least one of the required aircraft types stated above
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in Line Maintenance with an authorized maintenance organization (MRO)
- Driver`s license
- EU passport
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Chance to become a member of a globally operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent employment in a growing, dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- A great team with diverse backgrounds.
- Career development possibilities: EASA Part 66 type training courses
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML, training certificates & other infos.
Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please contact Nina Keefer at +49 175 7334323.