Location: Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN), Düsseldorf (DUS),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified service provider for almost 20 years in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission of becoming one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance on at least one of the following A/C types independently: A380, A320, B747, B757, B767, B777
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- As CAT B1 you give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid EASA B1 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above.
- Valid passport acceptable within any European country
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great professional team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: DUS or CGN airport
Apply for this position:
Please send your CV and motivation or any questions you may have to HR@Directmaintenance.Aero and find out if you are our next employee.