Location: Düsseldorf (DUS), Hamburg (HAM),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider for almost 20 years. Our wide variety of airline customers and approved aircraft types allows you to grow with us on our way to becoming one of the largest line maintenance providers in Europe and Africa.
As of 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
The responsibilities of our licensed mechanics and technicians include the professional control and execution of line checks, daily checks and other maintenance tasks for our numerous airline customers. As part of their qualification, our technicians give instructions and coordinate the maintenance work. In the Direct Maintenance family, we support each other on other maintenance stations on a temporary basis.
- AML to EASA Part-66 with Airbus A320 (CFM/LEAP), Airbus A380 and/or Boeing B777 is an advantage
- Experience in Line Maintenance with an authorized maintenance organization (MRO)
- You enjoy working independently and love flexibility
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Class B driving license and a valid EU passport
- Permanent employment and 13 salaries
- Personal Career Development (EASA Part 66 Training Courses)
- Real team spirit with flat hierarchies and individual employee support
- Attractive employee benefits and travel offers
- Place of work: Dusseldorf or Hamburg
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Send us your CV and your training certificates or apply online with two clicks: https://directmaintenance.com/career/.
Your contact with us: Vivien Dressel, email@example.com