Location: Entebbe (EBB),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance independently on at least A/C type: A330, B777 and B787
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- As B1 you give technical instructions, coordinate, and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance work on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the daily / weekly / service checks and defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with all safety directives and application of safe working methods iaw H&S policy.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid EASA B1 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above
- To become a member of one of the most attractive global operating industries Line Maintenance
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great professional team of diverse backgrounds
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (Career development possibilities).
- Working base: EBB airport
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML, training certificates & other infos.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to HR@directmaintenance.aero.