Location: Nairobi (NBO),
Unit: Magnetic Line
Magnetic Line is a certified service provider for more than 20 years in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected airlines by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission of becoming one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out line maintenance on at least one of the following A/C types independently: B787, B777, B747, and optionally A330, A320 Family
- You certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- As B1 you give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance work on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the daily / weekly / service checks and defect rectification.
- To ensure compliance with all safety directives and application of safe working methods iaw H&S policy.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Please be informed that we can only consider candidates with a valid work permit for Kenya.
- Valid EASA CAT B1 license, ideally with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircrafts stated above
- A self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative if and when required.
- Driver’s license
- Chance to become a member of a globally operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent employment in a growing, dynamic company
- A great team with diverse backgrounds
- Career development possibilities: EASA Part 66 type training courses
- Working base: Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO)
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, Part 66 AML, basic / type raining certificates, experience records & other infos.
Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org