Location: Frankfurt Airport (FRA), Stuttgart Airport (STR),
Unit: Direct Maintenance
For more than 20 years, Direct Maintenance has been a certified service provider in the Aviation industry. In between flights, we take care of many well-respected Airlines, such as Emirates, Etihad, TUI, UPS and many more, by providing maintenance services. We are on a mission to become one of the leading Line Maintenance providers in Europe and Africa. Since April 2019, Direct Maintenance is part of the Magnetic MRO group.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Certify that maintenance work has been carried out correctly and thus ensure that our customers get their fleet in the air on time
- Give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor check ups to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification.
- Ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working method
- Valid CAT B1.1 license, type ratings are not a must-have, but experience on A320 and Embraer is welcomed
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in Line Maintenance with an authorized maintenance organization (MRO)
- Driver’s license
- Valid EU work permit
- Valid security check (ZÜP) according to § 7 Aviation Security Act
- Willingness to relocate
- Chance to become a member of a globally operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent employment in a growing, dynamic company
- Attractive salary based on German market standards
- A great team with diverse backgrounds
- Career development possibilities: EASA Part 66 type training courses
Apply for this position:
Your entry is possible at any time. Please send us your CV, AML, training certificates & other infos.
Please also include your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
If you would like to speak to us and find out more, please contact email@example.com